[Couenne] Trunk Password, Binary and Installation.

Mostafa.B bakhtvar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:36:24 EDT 2014

Hi Tony,

from the user manual in:

http://www.coin-or.org/Couenne/couenne-user-manual.pdf

I was using this address to access trunk:

https://project.coin-or.org/svn/Couenne/trunk

which appears to be wrong and the correct address is:

https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Couenne/trunk

I am trying to build executables for use with AMPL (COOPR-Pyomo). I will
give it another try and let you know what happens

Regards,

Mosy