[Couenne] Changing on Couenne code to save information

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 17 10:10:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm adding a primal heuristic to Couenne in order to track such information.

CouenneSetup couenne_setup;
couenne_setup.heuristics().push_back(BabSetupBase::HeuristicMethod());
couenne_setup.heuristics().back().heuristic = new
GamsCbcHeurSolveTrace(...);
couenne_setup.heuristics().back().id = "Solvetrace writing heuristic";

https://projects.coin-or.org/GAMSlinks/browser/trunk/GAMSlinks/src/SolverInterfaces/GamsCbcHeurSolveTrace.hpp

Stefan