[Couenne] Changing on Couenne code to save information

Wendel Melo wendelalexandre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:18:26 EDT 2013

Hi experts

I am a new couenne user. I have used Couenne to solve a kind of nonconvex
quadratic problems. However, I would like to save information about Couenne
progress in a file after a certain measure of time, since I am doing a
comparative research. For example, I would like to save lower bound and
upper bound of a input problem after each 30 minutes of cpu time.

I know it would require a change on Couenne code. Does anyone here have
some idea where I could do those changes in the Couenne code?

Thanks in advanced

Wendel Melo
Ph. D. Student
University of Michigan / Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

--
Wendel