[Couenne] MyCouenneInterface

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Sun Jan 6 16:03:58 EST 2013

Manuel,

Although one such TLNP inferface already exists (look at CouenneTLNP.hpp),
it is used in one of the heuristics. The (short term) plan is to use it as
an NLP interface, allowing users to create their own MINLP. This feature
is, however, not there yet.

Regards,

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences