[Couenne] Analyzing output

Liffey1986 at gmx.de Liffey1986 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 10:28:29 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to analyze the Couenne output, but there is still a few things I'm not sure about:

How do I know when the first solution is found? Is this when the output gives for the first time "integer solution of .... found" or when it says " .... best solution"?

How do I know how every new solution was found? Does the output give information which heuristic found the solution?

If Couenne prints some additional statistics I get an extra line at the end of the output. What do the following brackets mean:
[root]
[tot]
[sep]
[bb]