[Couenne] Configure, build and install Couenne

Pietro Belotti petr.7b6 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:29:38 EDT 2013

Virginia,

it depends on what you set with the --prefix option in configure, if you
used it. If you want to have the executable in $HOME/bin, then you should
give the option

--prefix=$HOME

Otherwise, the executable should be in Couenne/src/main/couenne, from the
directory where you launched the make command.

Regards,
Pietro