[Couenne] Numerical non-linear solver

Matthew Milner mmil124 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Thu Dec 13 14:52:08 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am working for Andrew Mason at the University of Auckland and we are
attempting to get a non-linear solver working with our models. However they
are all just stored on excel spreadsheets and as such we do not have any
derivative information. We are looking for a solver that will numerically
step through for a solution while passing it the new values calculated on
the spreadsheet.
Is this possible through Couenne and how could we do this? Or is there any
other non-linear solvers you could recommend?

Regards,
Matt