[Couenne] Any program (other than AMPL) to write NL files?

Mustafa Kilinc kilinc at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 27 17:37:07 EDT 2011

Hello Marco,
I used COCONUT converters for converting MINLP problems. To convert a
"mod" file, first you need to convert it to "dag" file. Then you can
convert it to an "nl" file.
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/users/coconut/public_html/coconut-environment/
Here is the direct link of converters.
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/coconut-environment/coconut-converters-bin.FC10.tgz