[Couenne] About the value of the solve_result_num AMPL variable

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:46:09 EDT 2011

Marco,

this is probably a question you want to ask in some AMPL mailing list, as
you'll get answers from more qualified people on the subject. This said,
if Couenne says an optimal solution was found, by and large you can ignore
the output from AMPL in that sense.

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences
Clemson University