[Couenne] Cpp example of Couenne without AMPL

Jonathan Currie jonathan.currie at aut.ac.nz
Wed Oct 26 03:24:57 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am currently investigating the use of Couenne without AMPL in order to solve custom problems (i.e. with objective functions in C++ programs). I have been able to accomplish this using bonmin & ipopt however I also wanted to be able to do this using Couenne! Could anyone provide a C/C++ example of how to setup a Couenne problem, load in a couple options (programmatically), solve it, and display the solution, without an AMPL .nl file? I imagine this is done via CouenneMINLPInterface however an example would save me a lot of messing around!

Regards,

Jonathan Currie