[Couenne] Couenne with cplex

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Tue May 24 16:43:29 EDT 2011

Ehsan,

MUMPS is a "linear solver" in the sense that it is a solver of systems of
linear equations. It is used by Ipopt to solve NLP problems in Couenne.
Couenne uses Clp or, in your case, Cplex for solving linear programming
problems. Hence there might be both MUMPS and Cplex used in Couenne, but
they have different purposes.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Pietro