[Couenne] Couenne with cplex

ehsan ullah ehsanmath at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 08:45:20 EDT 2011

Hallo once again

I configure couenne to use cplex as an lp solver as follows.

$ ../configure --with-cplex-incdir=/home/ehsan/CPLEX/cplex/include/ilcplex --with-cplex-lib="/home/ehsan/CPLEX/cplex/lib/x86_sles10_4.1/static_pic/libcplex.a -lpthread"

every thing compiles well. also i saved the file couenne.opt with the following line

lp_solver cplex

But when i some a MINLP problem, couenne still give me the following message
NOTE: You are using Ipopt by default with the MUMPS linear solver.
            Other linear solvers might be more efficient (see Ipopt documentation)

What does this means? Couenne is still using MUMPS as a lp solver? Secondly I am not experiencing any difference in time.
can you please help again
Have a nice day
Ehsan Ullah

Lehrstuhl für Symbolic Computation