[Couenne] Besides AMPL parser, is there any free software which can produce a file for solving nonlinear mixed integer linear problems which COUENNE can work based on?

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:57:52 EDT 2011

Hi Lili,
for small problems (less than 300 variables and constraints) there is
a student version of AMPL that is free of charge.
http://www.ampl.com/DOWNLOADS/details.html#StudentEd
For larger problems, you need a full license of AMPL, or to use the
NEOS server to solve your problems through a web interface. I don't
know if there are any other means.

The student version of AMPL is very good for testing your model,
though. You should consider it.

Giacomo