[Couenne] Counne Options on Neos Solvers & Couenne solver on Windows OS

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Fri Sep 24 17:25:04 EDT 2010

Thanks Ashu for addressing the first issue. On the second, there has been
an overdue update to the homepage. You can find binaries for both Windows
and Linux at

http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/Couenne/

The option file for Windows should be the same as that for Linux (or
Neos). Hope this helps.

Best,

Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences