[Couenne] couenne install

Pietro Belotti pbelott at clemson.edu
Fri Sep 24 16:41:54 EDT 2010

Dear David,

I also have mc19ad.f in that directory, but this doesn't seem to be the
issue here.

> I updated my previous release of Couenne using svn update
>
> Then I successfully ran the script of each third party. For HSL , the
> install seems not that clear to me reading the INSTALL file. So here
> what I did : copied the ma27ad.f file as indicated and run the configure
> script of HSL . Is that enough ?

That seems much more than enough. Once the third party software is
downloaded, there is no need to run any script. I would suggest following
the advice and

1) in the Couenne/build directory, run "make distclean" (this will wipe
all configuration information)
2) re-run ../configure
3) run make

It shouldn't create any problem, but if so please let me know.

Best,
Pietro

PS: I would highly appreciate if you could direct all future questions to
the Couenne mailing list, for other people to benefit from previously
asked questions and their answers. Thanks.

--
Pietro Belotti
Dept. of Mathematical Sciences
email: pbelott at clemson.edu