[Couenne] How to solve .nl file in couenne.

Ote Bao ote_ie at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 03:52:55 EDT 2010

Dear
sir.

            I have tried to run couenne using
.nl file (generated by AMPL) by double click at couenne (application) in paih
D: Couenne\bin\couenne. But, Nothing is occurred. So, What should I do ?

[  On my computer, I installed Couenne-0.3.2-win32-msvc9
on Microsoft XP (on drive D/Couenne). In Couenne folder has 4 folder consisting
of bin, include, lib and share. In Bin folder, there are 6 application is bomin,
cbc, clp, couenne, couenne2 and ipopt.

My
Environment Variables I set Path is “%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\;D:\Couenne\bin”
]

Best
regards, Ote