[Couenne] Citing Couenne

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:45:53 EDT 2010

Hi Pete,

I agree with Stefan here. A link to the Coin page for Couenne
https://projects.coin-or.org/Couenne might also be useful in addition
to the citation.

It would be nice if you could post on this list a link to the paper
(when it is in print or, in general, available for reading).

Thanks,

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial and Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208