[Couenne] Citing Couenne

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 31 08:11:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

> How do you recommend we cite Couenne.

I usually use the (afaik) first paper about Couenne:

@Article{BeLeLiMaWa08,
  author       = "P. Belotti and J. Lee and L. Liberti and F. Margot and
                  A. W{\"a}chter",
  title        = "Branching and bounds tightening techniques for
                  non-convex {MINLP}",
  journal      = "Optimization Methods and Software",
  volume       = "24",
  number       = "4-5",
  pages        = "597--634",
  year         = "2009"
}

> I am about to submit a paper on
> a program which
> is written on top of Couenne. Right now I have the following Bibtex
> entry
> @misc{Couenne,
>   author = {Belotti, Pietro and Bonami, Pierre and Vigerske, Stefan
> and Waechter, Andreas},

There shouldn't be me in this list. My contribution to Couenne consists
only of a small (deactivated) piece of code somewhere and a few bugfixes.

Stefan

>   key = {Couenne},
>   title = {Couenne, an exact solver for nonconvex MINLPs},
>   publisher = {IBM and Carnegie Mellon University},
>   year = {2006},
>   url = {https://projects.coin-or.org/Couenne/},
> }
>
> Is there something more appropriate?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pete

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan