[Couenne] Couenne_reformulation PDF file

ksismail ksismail1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:28:54 EDT 2009

I apologize for the bad file. I send it now in pdf format.

Best Regards,

Sismail

Dear Pietro,

 I completely agree with you that global solutions in Couenne for  problem
(P) to problem (P')  must be the same with the same value for the 2
objective functions.

 I am surely mistaken when I  reformulated  problem (P) to problem (P').

 Can you please take one minute tell me what it is wrong in the
reformulation for the following example ?

 Reformulation seems to be not evident.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sismail

PS/  if you can give some links for the kind of problems