[Couenne] error running couenne: termination code 11

François Dionne brainstorm at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 25 21:55:18 EST 2009

Dear mailing list,

I downloaded the latest stable branch of Couenne by SVN on 21 February
2009. I had no problems compiling on my Gutsy Gibbon Ubuntu machine.

Next, I wrote my model and a script in Ampl and created some data. When
I ran the script, it created several pages of data before crashing,
which ended in the following:

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Common Public License
(CPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

NLP0012I
              Num      Status      Obj             It       time
NLP0013I     1        OPT         -1                      22
0.020001
NLP0013I     2        OPT         -1                      8        0.008
NLP0013I     3        OPT         -1                      8
0.008001
Cbc0031I 2 added rows had average density of 3
Cbc0013I At root node, 2 cuts changed objective from -1 to -1 in 2
passes
Cbc0014I Cut generator 0 (Couenne convexifier cuts) - 31 row cuts, 2
column cuts (2 active)
Clp0000I Optimal - objective value -1
Clp0000I Optimal - objective value -1
Cbc0010I After 0 nodes, 0 on tree, 1e+50 best solution, best possible -1
(0.72 seconds)
NLP0013I     4        OPT         -1                      19
0.012001
NLP0013I     5        OPT         -1                      16
0.008001
NLP0013I     6        OPT         -1                      23
0.012001
NLP0013I     7        OPT         -1                      14
0.008001
NLP0013I     8        OPT         -1                      24
0.020002
NLP0013I     9        OPT         -1                      10       0.008
Cbc0004I Integer solution of -1 found after 928 iterations and 34 nodes
(2.19 seconds)
Cbc0001I Search completed - best objective -1, took 928 iterations and
34 nodes (2.19 seconds)
Cbc0035I Maximum depth 17, 0 variables fixed on reduced cost
 Couenne convexifier cuts was tried 57 times and created 1926 cuts of
which 170 were active after adding rounds of cuts

 	"Finished"
error running couenne:
	termination code 11
<BREAK>