[Couenne] Reading couenne.opt

ksismail ksismail1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:18:52 EST 2009

Dear Pietro,

thank you very much for your remark about the file "couenne.opt". However,
my application can not read couenne.opt which I have placed within MyExample
directory, copied from CppExample in Bonmin directory.

Thus Makefile, Makefile.in and MyBonmin.cpp are appropriate for a BonMin
application but not for a Couenne application. I apologize for such error
and I appreciate to know how you write appropriate Makefile, Makefile.in and
MyCouenne.cpp files for a couenne application.

Best Wishes,

ksismail