[Couenne] about couenne.opt file

Choaib Bousba choaib.bousba at atosorigin.com
Tue Aug 4 10:52:13 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I try to use couenne for the first time.
I use ampl to describe a small test problem found in couenne : a user's
manual (§ 5  output of couenne).
I have installed the file couenne.opt in the same directory as
couenne.exe and ampl.exe (where I launch the execution of my test problem).
For some reason I try to found ou set the parameters such as :
boundtightening_print_level  or convexifying_print_level , I get an
message such as ( please see the screenshot) :

ampl: option convexifying_print_level ;
option convexifying_print_level ''; #not defined

Could you please explain why I have such kind of message ?

Thank you in advance

--

Best Regards

Choaib Bousba