[Couenne] incorrect solution

Pietro Belotti belotti at lehigh.edu
Tue Apr 14 17:22:21 EDT 2009

Dear Francois,

the latest stable update of Couenne contains a fix to assign the
correct value to redundant variables such as those in the model you
provided. Let me know if you still get incorrect solutions.

Thanks,

Pietro Belotti, Lehigh University
Dept. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
200 W Packer Ave, Bethlehem PA 18015.
phone: 610-758-3865   fax: 610-758-4886
email: belotti at lehigh.edu
web:   http://www.lehigh.edu/~pib208