[CoinUtils] Problem about the installati​on of CoinUtils

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Jul 18 20:40:47 EDT 2011

Mulan,

	Looks to me like everything worked as it should. CoinUtils is just a
library of utilities. There is no executable that you can run. The only
documentation is the doxydoc documentation. You can find this online at
http://www.coin-or.org/Doxygen/CoinUtils/, or build it locally with
`make doxydoc' or `make install-doxydoc'. Doxygen (a separate program)
must be installed for this to work.

	What was your goal? Did you intend to acquire a library of utilities,
or did you set out to solve some problem?

							Lou