[CoinUtils] Problem about the installati​on of CoinUtils

mulan hua shimuxi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:20:25 EDT 2011

We download the CoinUtils-2.7.0 and installed it just as the "install" file
says.

     But  first,  there is no "bin" subdirectory and executables . There is
only  "lib" and   "include" subdirectory.  DO I install it successfully?

      Second, because there is also no " CoinUtils/examples/  subdirectory"
so I don't how to use the CoinUtils.  Is there much more information about
how to use it?

ps:

the prompt after configure "Main configuration of CoinUtils successful".

the prompt after make "nothing to be done for all-am".

the prompt after make test "all test completed successfully".

the prompt after make install "nothing to be done for 'install=exec am'
nothing to do for install-data-am".