[CoinBinary] Osi tarball bundles CoinUtils

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:19:44 EDT 2012

2012/9/28 Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com>:
> 2012/9/27 Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
> <paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com>:

[...]

> I created/moved several prototype packages under
> http://fedorapeople.org/~pcpa/coinor
>
>   The pattern I am following is to remove the duplicated directories, and also
> the Data directory what prevents "make tests" from being run, so I would
> like some more insight about license of those. Also always remove any
> ThirdParty directory, as those appear to possibly have non "safely"
> redistributable content.

  I finished building a prototype matching CoinAll tarball, but using
latest version
of everything. Only missing Data and examples, that I am not sure of how
and/or if required to have packages such as coinor-Data and coinor-examples.

  Still need to write manual pages for binaries, and probably need to package
a few more projects.

  Of special interest should be coinor-Bonmin patch to install 2 extra
headers, required by coinor-Couenne.

Thanks for any comments,
Paulo