[CoinBinary] Osi tarball bundles CoinUtils

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:53:13 EDT 2012

2012/9/27 Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com>:

[...]
Sorry for replying to myself...

>   Sample srpms and specs:

[...]

I created/moved several prototype packages under
http://fedorapeople.org/~pcpa/coinor

  The pattern I am following is to remove the duplicated directories, and also
the Data directory what prevents "make tests" from being run, so I would
like some more insight about license of those. Also always remove any
ThirdParty directory, as those appear to possibly have non "safely"
redistributable content.

  The current prototype packaging pattern includes:

CoinUtils
Osi
Clp
DyLP
Vol
Cgl
SYMPHONY
Cbc

  I am splitting it as suggest, instead of using the CoinAll tarball.

Thanks,
Paulo