[CoinBazaar] Some Coin Bazaar Proposals

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Tue Jan 5 08:15:39 EST 2010

Dear Coin Bazaar:
Below is a list of projects which I am interested in posting on Coin Bazaar.
I am sending this list to see which are of interest to you.

The term Developers below has been used for the original developer of the
software. As for project manager of the future Coin Bazaar project, I could
put the original version out there, but I am hoping that Coin Bazaar
will encourage others to participate.

As for Licenses, the ones where I was the only original developer can easily
be changed to other licenses (if desired). (Except that the copyright
for mat2cpp is held by the University of Washington, so that is slightly
more difficult).

Project Name:     cppad2ipopt
Current Web Page: http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/ipopt_cppad_nlp.xml
Developers:       Bradley M. Bell
License:          CPL or GPL
Comment:          It should be easy to extend this interface so that it
                  can use ADOL-C or CppAD.

Project Name:     omhelp
Current Web Page: http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/omhelp/index.xml
Developers:       Bradley M. Bell.
License:          GPL

Project Name:     pycppad
Current Web Page: http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/pycppad/index.xml
Category:         Optimization utility
Developers:       Sebastian F. Walter and Bradley M. Bell.
License:          BSD

Project Name:     ckbs
Current Web Page: http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/ckbs/ckbs.xml
Category:         Optimization stochastic ODEs
Developers:       Bradlely Bell and Gianluigi Pillonetto
License:          GPL

Project Name:     l1_regular
Current Web Page: http://www.seanet.com/~bradbell/l1_regular/l1_regular.xml
Category:         Optimization linear contiuous
Developers:       Bradley M. Bell.
License:          GPL
Category:         Developer tool

Project Name:     mat2cpp