[Coin-discuss] COIN-OR server outage

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:55:38 EST 2011

COIN-OR's Trac and Subversion server, projects.coin-or.org, will be
offline on Thursday, 12/28 and Friday, 12/29 for maintenance.  When the
server reappears, it will be running on its new home at Clemson
University's Information Technology Center.  This move should finally
alleviate issues with unreliable and slow network response, and will
position us to improve our infrastructure and services in 2012.

www.coin-or.org and list.coin-or.org will not be affected.

We apologize for the short notice and the interruption.
Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu