[Coin-discuss] Open-Source Optimization: Invited session at INFORMS Optimization Society Conference, Miami 2/24-26/2012

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue Dec 27 20:02:20 EST 2011

Apologies if you get duplicates.

I am organizing a session for the INFORMS Optimization Society
Conference in Coral Gables, Florida.  The tentative session title is

        Open-Source Optimization

If you are developing COIN-OR or other open-source OR tools and you
would like to present a status report or related research, or if you are
using COIN-OR or other open-source OR tools to solve a "real-world"
problem (broadly defined--including business, government, or research in
science, engineering, or other areas outside of OR) and you are
interested in presenting at this meeting, please reply to me.

The due date for invited sessions is January 6, 2012, so please reply as
soon as you can.

Some details about the INFORMS Optimization Society Conference:

  - Dates: Feb 24-26, 2012.
  - Location: Coral Gables, Florida, USA (near Miami)
  - Web site: http://www.bus.miami.edu/ios/

Thanks very much.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu