[Coin-discuss] Testing CBC behavior

Ashutosh Mahajan asm4 at lehigh.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:54:37 EST 2010

assuming cbc headers are installed, a way of knowing is to search for the
following string in include/coin/config_cbc.h.

/* If defined, the Ampl Solver Library is available. */
#define COIN_HAS_ASL 1

or you can do:
nm --defined-only bin/cbc | grep fg_read_ASL
which is pretty ugly as well.

It would be nicer though, if there was a commandline option that displays this
information.
--
regards
Ashutosh Mahajan