[Coin-discuss] Coin Cloud (using coin with Amazon Web Services)

Stuart Mitchell s.mitchell at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 5 04:30:03 EDT 2009

I have installed CoinAll on ami-5493703d (search for
coin-or/CoinAll.manifest.xml). This would be a great start for a OS
server image. All someone that knew how to use OS services would need is
to do is set up a daemon that started on boot and whatever else is needed.

This http://www.bonsai.com/wiki/howtos/ec2/ec2_ami_snapshot/ is the best
webpage I have found describing how to setup an image.

Stu

--