[Coin-discuss] Coin Cloud (using coin with Amazon Web Services)

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun Oct 4 23:47:44 EDT 2009

There is a distribution containing most of the COIN projects,
including all those that can be accessed through OS and OS itself,
called CoinAll. It has not been well-publicized, but I will be trying
to give it more publicity over the coming weeks. The repository is
here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/CoinBinary/CoinAll

and the latest release is

https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/CoinBinary/CoinAll/releases/1.3.0

If you do

./configure --prefix=/usr/local (or /usr if you want)
make
make install

it will install everything nicely in $prefix/bin, $prefix/lib,
$prefix/include/coin, $prefix/share/doc/coin. We have spent a lot of
time making sure the install is clean, etc. so it should be easy.

Cheers,

Ted

--
Dr. Ted Ralphs