[Coin-discuss] Coin Cloud (using coin with Amazon Web Services)

Dani Pérez danielperezalcazar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 04:01:08 EDT 2009

I was wondering if companies using COIN-OR would fund an Amazon EC2-based
service with COIN-OR Optimization Services enabled in order to provide a
service like the well-known NEOS server. This, along with Stuart's AMIs,
would be very handy for people willing to embrace cloud technologies.

I've seen at http://www.optimizationservices.org/ (Services section) that
COIN-OR OS authors are already after this goal so maybe this idea can be
soon realized.

Dani.