[Coin-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2009?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 3 22:41:03 EST 2009

Sebastian (or anyone other willing volunteers)--

If someone would like to take the lead on this, we'd be glad to support
you as much as we can.  I'd recommend taking the link to last year's
application as a starting point
(https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/GoogleSummerOfCode2008)
and, bearing in mind Brady's comments, re-work it for this year.  Some
project ideas and mentors from last year may be re-usable, and others on
this list or the project-managers list (copied on this message) may have
ideas for projects and be willing to mentor.

We really appreciate your interest!