[Coin-discuss] Call for Sessions: Computational Optimization and Software at INFORMS

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 3 03:48:01 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm once again organizing a cluster on computational optimization and
software at the INFORMS conference this year. I'd like to have some
sessions focused around COIN if possible. Please let me know if you'd
be interested in organizing a session. Anyone who is willing will
receive one free beverage of choice at the meeting! Details follow.

emphasize the general areas of optimization, computer science,
software engineering and development, applications of computational
tools, or any other related topics.
If you are interested in organizing a session, including joint
sessions with other INFORMS sections, please contact me by April 15,
2009. Note that the final deadline for submission of all sessions and
talks this year is May 15, 2009 and THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS, as
there usually have been in the past. This is due to the
earlier-than-usual date of the conference.

Thanks for your attention. We now return you to your regular programming.

Ted Ralphs
Cluster Chair, Computational Optimization and Software
Associate Professor, Lehigh University (permanent)
Visiting Professor, Monash University (current)
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted

Sent from: Prahran Victoria Australia.