[Coin-discuss] Workaround for Problems with Trac and Firefox

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 27 21:51:28 EDT 2009

By looking at the logs while trying to post something to one of the
COIN Trac Wikis in Firefox, we finally narrowed down the problem with
Firefox that's been reported to a problems with cookies. It's not
clear exactly where the fault lies (Firefox, Trac, or Apache), but
manually deleting all cookies from projects.coin-or.org, then
reloading the page and logging back in again fixed the problem for me.
For those who have been having this issue, please try this and let us
know what you find. A Trac upgrade is in the works and may also fix
the problem, but that may be a while.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Associate Professor, Lehigh University (permanent)

Sent from Caulfield East, Victoria, Australia