[Coin-discuss] Problem with Trac-Wiki / cbc-mailing list

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Thu Apr 23 11:49:08 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 17:33 +0200, Torsten Fahle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two days ago I found a potential small bug  in cbc and tried to file a
> ticket in the trac system, unfortunately without success.
> (I tried it again today with the same result)

Can you describe the failure in more detail?

> So I decided to send the item to cbc at list.coin.org, but this mail has
> not shown up on the mailing list during the last 2 days.
> Are there problem with the coin server at the moment?

Not anything I'm aware of.  The latest post to cbc list is yesterday.

Are you actually subscribed?  You need to be subscribed to post to our
lists.  Depending on the list administrator's settings, posts by
nonsubscribers might be discarded with no notification.  I don't see the
e-mail address you sent this from in that list.