[Coin-discuss] Problem with Trac-Wiki / cbc-mailing list

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Thu Apr 23 12:24:13 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 17:59 +0200, Torsten Fahle wrote:
> Hello Sebastian, Stefan & Matthew
>
> First of all: thank for the quick replies
>
> > Yes, the trac reporting system is broken since some time.  For some
> > reason the bug submission works using an alternative browser such as
> > Konqueror, but fails using Firefox.
>
> Thanks for that hint that firefox is not working.
> I tried with some different browser and that worked fine.
>
> > How does "without success" look like? Any error message? Which part
> fails?
>
> The problem with firefox was:
> I was able to enter data. But after pressing submit, the trac page
> disappeared and the coin-or start page occurred.
> Going back to Trac I was able to view all bugs in the system, but mine
> was not on that list.

There's a Trac upgrade planned in the near future, but it is the end of
the term here now, so it will not happen before about two weeks or so.
Once that happens, either the problem will be fixed or I will look into
it more deeply.

> > Not anything I'm aware of.  The latest post to cbc list is
> yesterday.
> > Are you actually subscribed?  You need to be subscribed to post to
> our
>
> Concerning the cbc-list: I registered to the cbc lists some years ago
> and received the one or the other post.
> But the fact that I did not receive yesterdays mails concerning
> branching vars (found in the archive)
> makes me wondering if I lost that list meanwhile. I will register
> again.

If you are not sending from the address you registered, your message is
not considered as coming from a subscriber.  I didn't see you listed
under the T's in the subscriber list.

> Thanks for that hint also
>
> Torsten

Clemson University Math Sciences