[Coin-discuss] Problem with Trac-Wiki / cbc-mailing list

Torsten Fahle Torsten.Fahle at inform-ac.com
Thu Apr 23 11:59:59 EDT 2009

Hello Sebastian, Stefan & Matthew

First of all: thank for the quick replies

> Yes, the trac reporting system is broken since some time.  For some
> reason the bug submission works using an alternative browser such as
> Konqueror, but fails using Firefox.
Thanks for that hint that firefox is not working.
I tried with some different browser and that worked fine.

> How does "without success" look like? Any error message? Which part fails?
The problem with firefox was:
I was able to enter data. But after pressing submit, the trac page disappeared and the coin-or start page occurred.
Going back to Trac I was able to view all bugs in the system, but mine was not on that list.

> Not anything I'm aware of.  The latest post to cbc list is yesterday.
> Are you actually subscribed?  You need to be subscribed to post to our
Concerning the cbc-list: I registered to the cbc lists some years ago and received the one or the other post.
But the fact that I did not receive yesterdays mails concerning branching vars (found in the archive)
makes me wondering if I lost that list meanwhile. I will register again.
Thanks for that hint also

Torsten