[Coin-discuss] Strange message while using Cbc / ECLiPSe

Kish Shen kish.shen at crosscoreop.com
Wed Sep 17 13:38:47 EDT 2008

Hi Kish

I think he is using the binary distribution of ECLiPSe, which includes
the Cbc/Clp solvers we build. I have also seen the message he mention
from time to time.

The Cbc/Clp used is the trunk branch, and I think he would be using the
last download from Noc 2007 which I was able to compile and pass our
tests (remember I had problems with more recent Cbc/Clp, likely related
to the old gcc version we have access to on our build machines).

I configure with just the --enable-static option,  and I don't set
COIN_DEVELOP explicitly.

Cheers,

Kish