[Coin-discuss] Cbc with ECLiPSe: How to get rid of message?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 04:52:45 EDT 2008

Ulrich,

You can change the detail level of one message.  If you have a CbcModel
then you would say

model.messagesPointer()->setDetailMessage(2,3007)

Should work.

John Forrest

  From:       Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz at eml-d.villa-bosch.de>

  To:         coin-discuss at list.coin-or.org

  Date:       09/16/2008 09:00 AM

  Subject:    [Coin-discuss] Cbc with ECLiPSe: How to get rid of message?

Dear all,

I'm using Cbc from ECLiPSe prolog to solve automatically created constraint
problems.

Some of the problems are so small that I receive "No integer variables -
nothing to do" messages.  To get rid of those, I would have to forbid all
messages.  But that's bad: I still want to be notified about faulty
problems
and such.

How to get rid of the given message only?

Thanks,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz at eml-d.villa-bosch.de

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de