[Coin-discuss] Cbc with ECLiPSe: How to get rid of message?

Ulrich Scholz Ulrich.Scholz at eml-d.villa-bosch.de
Tue Sep 16 08:51:00 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I'm using Cbc from ECLiPSe prolog to solve automatically created constraint
problems.

Some of the problems are so small that I receive "No integer variables -
nothing to do" messages.  To get rid of those, I would have to forbid all
messages.  But that's bad: I still want to be notified about faulty problems
and such.

How to get rid of the given message only?

Thanks,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz at eml-d.villa-bosch.de

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de