[Coin-discuss] GMPL support in COIN-OR

Hart, William E wehart at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 9 09:17:00 EDT 2008

Michal:

I ran across this same issue several years ago when using GLPK directly.  I'm pretty sure that this is a limitation of GMPL, and not the interface of CBC or Symphony to it.

I'm pretty sure that I didn't have a satisfactory work-around for this, but I didn't try to work directly with the GLPK developers to resolve this issue.

--Bill