[Coin-discuss] _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sun Nov 16 14:18:24 EST 2008

This is uglier... We probably should create a CoinFopen that hides
fopen/fopen_s... then all warnings would go away...

File a ticket against CoinUtils and during the next bug squashing
party we'll try to take care of it. Maybe sooner, but it's a royal
pain to go through everything :-).

In the meantime we can add the define (though it violates what
you/Stefan/Leo was saying :-)

Cheers,
--Laci