[Coin-discuss] simple use of CoinUtils

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Sat May 24 13:37:11 EDT 2008

> Lapack or Blas.
>
> If it got not included into libcoinutils, check the add_coinutils.txt
> for the linker flags. (Might be in the lib directory after make install.)
>
> Best,
> Stefan

Yes, if I add -llapack it works -- it's already installed on my machine.
CoinUtils depends on lapack by default? Or does configure check to see
if it is installed then setup the dep?

I guess you are referring to this file - so I guess I can just add this
file to my link line?

[magala at ordlnx01 CoinUtils]$ more coinutils_addlibs.txt
-llapack -lblas -lm
[magala at ordlnx01 CoinUtils]$ pwd
/users/magala/sasopt/ppgcp/coin-CoinUtils/CoinUtils

[magala at ordlnx01 netemb]$ make -f Makefile.NetEmb

Creating netemb
g++   -I -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -pipe -DLinux
-g -I. -I/users/magala/sasopt/ppgcp/coin-CoinUtils/include/coin -DDEBUG
-DREADLINE -o Linux-g/netemb Linux-g/netemb.o
-L/users/magala/sasopt/ppgcp/coin-CoinUtils/lib -lCoinUtils  -lm -llapack