[Coin-discuss] SoSceneManager::redraw() not working.

Radek Bartoň xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Tue Jun 3 10:37:34 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.

I followed this thread
http://www.coin3d.org/pipermail/coin-discuss/2004-December/005224.html to get
a forced redraw working but I had no luck. When I use
SoQtViewer::scheduleRedraw(), a scene is rendered only after a mouse event .
According the thread this is an expected behavior. But when I use suggested
SoSceneManager:.redraw() to force repaint, nothing happens and even after
mouse event scene is not rendered at all.

A relevant part of code that I'm using is attached. Qt events are processed
with QApplication::processEvents in a custom event loop.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bc. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology