[Coin-discuss] Please limit attachment size of postings

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Jan 30 23:32:13 EST 2008

OK The message was originally held due to its size, but somebody
approved it.

So moderators, please pay attention to why messages are held before
releasing them.  We're pretty good at deleting spam held because of
non-membership, but it's pretty easy to miss apparently legitimate mail,
particularly if one manages fully moderated lists as well as unmoderated
ones.

Thanks, and apologies on behalf of the moderator.