[Coin-discuss] Setting parameters of Cbc

Michal Kaut mail at michalkaut.net
Mon Feb 4 11:02:56 EST 2008

Dear John,

thanks for the quick response.

John J Forrest wrote:
> Look at Cbc/examples/minimum.cpp to see use of setLogLevel

Well, this shows the solution I have mentioned in my question.
I guess I should have stressed that my starting point is a an
OsiSolverInterface object, not CbcModel, and that I want to write the
code in the way that will allow me to change a solver just by changing a
couple of lines at the start. (Actually, I change the solver just by
changing the target in my IDE.)

For this reason, I would like to avoid solver-dependent solutions - and
as far as I can see, writing .getModelPtr()->setLogLevel(0) is a
Cbc-specific code..
(I can - and at the moment I do - solve it by some #ifdef lines, but I
wanted to know if there is more generic way - guess there isn't...)

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Michal