[Coin-discuss] Setting parameters of Cbc

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 4 10:14:54 EST 2008

Michal,

Look at Cbc/examples/minimum.cpp to see use of setLogLevel

John Forrest

[Coin-discuss] Setting parameters of Cbc

Michal Kaut
to:
Discussions about open source software for Operations Research
02/04/2008 09:33 AM

Sent by:
coin-discuss-bounces at list.coin-or.org

Hello,

how do I pass parameters do Cbc? I was trying to decrease (switch off)
the Cbc's output using setHintParam(OsiDoReducePrint), but it only
affects the underlying solver (Clp).
I checked the source and it really looks like all params are passed
directly to the underlying solver (if I read it correctly).

I found that I can do "getModelPtr()->setLogLevel(0)", but I do not like
this solution, as it is solver-dependent. Is there some better/easier way?

Thanks

Regards,
Michal Kaut